Thread: Map needed

Map Map needed

Hello, my name is Aaron Bunce and I am looking for a professional map for my first Fantasy novel "Within."
    If you would like to see my website, and read a little about my book, check out: Author Aaron Bunce I will scan in a more detailed copy of my reference later on.

I am looking to pay for this commission, as well as retain copyright for publishing purposes.

Now the details. The continent my book is set in is called Denoril, and needs be the only land mass captured in this map. I have a rather poorly sketched map for reference, to provide detail of cities, critical land masses etc. I am looking for black and white. Here is my reference:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Denoril map.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	3.03 MB 
ID:	62632

This map, drawn for Christopher Paolini's book Eragon is a great example of the style I am looking for:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alagaesia_map_by_Alagaesia_fc.jpg 
Views:	2410 
Size:	209.9 KB 
ID:	62631
    Along with the map publishing within the book and e-book, I would like to credit the creator in print as well as have it available on my website as well.

Anyone interested in contacting me about this commission can email me at aaron@aaronbunce.com. Thanks.
    Last edited by asbunce; 03-25-2014 at 10:19 PM.

I have found my cartographer for this map! Thanks to all of you that contacted me, I'm blown away by your amazing talent.
    Aaron