With the 147th Map of the Week we take a look at the Hidden Tower complex of the Red Draug Wizardess Aldinborg and her red draug seer Jˇninna in the north central part of the Dark Hills.
Key to the Map of the Hidden Tower Complex
1. Source Spring of Gold Creek.
2. Gold Creek.
3. SigurgrÝmur's Cave. Aldinborg speculates that this deep, spiraling cave once was a part of the waterways system that has been reduced to Gold Creek today. The great and evil male dragon SigurgrÝmur dwells at the bottom of the cave. The contents of his lair are unknown. Martr÷ gave SigurgrÝmur to Aldinborg and also assigned his domination to her. He was intended to be her servant, but she never really has had need for his talents. When SigurgrÝmur is particularly hungry, Aldinborg does allow him to go out at times to hunt a human meal. However, he is not allowed to fly over settled areas. Logging camps in the Black Hills are fair game. The Slovanians are well aware that a dragon that occasionally attacks logging camps lives somewhere in the hills, although they know not where. This knowledge makes them all the more frightened of the Dark Hills.
4. Red Draugs' Tower. Both Aldinborg and Jˇninna lair and have their magic laboratories and chambers in this structures. It is 80 feet/24 m in diameter and 150 feet/45 m high.
5. Storage Shed.
6. Quarters and Stable. The three dark rider draugs, ┴bj÷rn and J÷rundur, males, and Friveig, a female, lair here. The stable houses their three night steeds.
You can get this map in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (27 MB) from the J÷rgar website.
2. As a JPG flat map of 3000 Pixels x 3000 Pixels, (3 MB), available above.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the J÷rgar website at:
The J÷rgar World
Next Week: Southland County