Thread: Hola and 你好

Default Hola and 你好

Hi I'm not sure what the term is for someone who frequents forums but never posts, but that's me. I live in Taiwan, but I'm a whitey from San Diego. I'm working on a world/campaign setting, but still relatively new to RPGs. I've been writing and creating worlds for a long time however, and thought D&D would be the perfect medium for what I have in mind. Unfortunately living in Taiwan and getting beyond my just-out-of college years means finding players is a little difficult, so I've landed myself in the cartographers guild hopefully to get some feedback on the maps I've created and get some ideas. It's good to see so many talented people here, there are some truly inspiring works on this website and I'm sure I've just scratched the surface.

Welcome to the guild! If you see my wife who's visiting Taiwan at the moment say hi for me.

Ha, ha. Will do. I might get some strange looks though, walking down the street and saying hi to every woman I walk past.

Welcome to the Guild gtwucla! I wish you all the best in finding Taiwanese players to explore your fantasy worlds. When I moved to New Zealand it took me a while to find players for my campaigns as well, but now I've got several great ones. Look forward to seeing your maps as well.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh