Thread: Map of Tamriel [Elder Scrolls]

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Martynas Martin's Avatar

Map Map of Tamriel [Elder Scrolls]

My map of the continent of Tamriel from Elder Scrolls series. Made using Photoshop. Terrain map made with help from Saderan Tutorial.
    Lots of special brushes for cracks. Border paintings and pictures are not mine, they are freely usable pieces of artwork from official TES sites. 5+4 months of work.

This is my first map here and my first proper map! All critique and suggestions are highly encouraged. :33

Original link to DeviantArt: Tamriel Map 2014 by DwarfChieftain on deviantART

Oooo! I like this a lot! Very nicely done!!

I tried playing Skyrim a while back, but eventually had to give up. I wasn't interested in playing it vanilla... not after seeing all the amazing mods, but I just could not stop the game from crashing with them installed. Anyway, from what little I was able to play, it was very fun and I loved the world! I'm most likely going to get TES Online when it's released... which I think is in just a few days?

Yeah, but in terms of TES lore, it's terrible

And also thank you!

Great work on this Martynas! Hope to see some more of your work in the future.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

I am currently choosing between a few ideas, but the earliest date I can actually start making the map is probably summer, damned exams

I don't know if you noticed, but the locations and everything is outdated lore.