Thread: April 2014 Entry - Land of Sorrow

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default April 2014 Entry - Land of Sorrow

Sorrow would be the worst hell for me. I am a usually happy person so for me to be in a state of complete sorrow would mean that I had lost everyone I care about, for me nothing would be worse than that. A few years ago I wrote a poem based on sorrow, it is more about the mental effects of sorrow but I thought that I would change it to represent a physical realm.

I'm still working on the maze at the bottom of the map. I'm also planning on adding a lighthouse, a pit of darkness (where the horrors creep), a willow tree, a kind of misty area (the sky so deep), a ruin (all surroundings fall), I have a few other ideas but I think I need to think through them a little bit more.

I wanted the map to be cold because I hate the cold, I'm still trying to get the perspective right for the maze and if anyone has any ideas about how to get that right don't hesitate to tell me .

I tried a dark text with glow around it, and a light text with a shadow, I don't know which one I like better.
    ### LATEST WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sorrow'shellglow.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	3.98 MB 
ID:	63094
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sorrow'shell.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	4.08 MB 
ID:	63095
    Last edited by Domino44; 04-09-2014 at 02:41 PM. Reason: forgot latest wip