Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Vardenia & Urenia by Max

Also Max, would you be at all averse to me picking your brain about technique and inspiration? I have been working a little on my own particular mapping using some of your works as inspiration to try and improve my own technique. Hopefully that is seen more as a compliment. Anywho, again thanks.

It's quite unbelievable that this body of work, is showcased by the Guild from such a new member. The creativity displayed by Max and the skill he is gifted with inspires all who view it!

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Wow, I'm really impressed by this. I really like the detailed stippling and the line shading on the coasts. Interesting color pallet as well.
    I tutorial walk-through for something to this effect would be surely welcome! Thanks for sharing your work.
    Last edited by kpatrickwv; 09-23-2014 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Fat fingers

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Thanks guys ! Kpatrickwv, I think I already saw something like you're looking for in the tutorial section but can't get my hand on it at the moment.

Really great, feeling a bit jealous about your drawing skills

I'm new here and I have been searching about your maps and your creations in many topics and on your website, I can say that these maps in particular are very well done. I specially like the color sheme of them. Congrats!

nice hopefully someday i will be able to do something that good

Yea, no kidding.

was looking around, & some of the best work was from Max...would be interested to know how long have been doing this before this site

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast