Thread: A God as new neighbor

Default A God as new neighbor

The post title may have triggered some kind of resistance here. Bagliun Edar is a character of mine. A god among countless of them who speaks the conlang I'm currently working on.

I've been lurking around for a while and decided to register. For more than a year, I have been toying/playing with an idea for a conworld where humans are immigrants. they are more or less the only intelligent species in the planet with the exception of a highly advanced race that already transcended the physical world. The main character is the reincarnation of the exodus leader who led them to leave Earth to escape destruction. The planet they live in, called Ziel in the language of the Cassiopeians, is an inhospitable one despite of being very similar to Earth.

My conlang, Godspeech, was originally intended to name the souls of my characters, so that I can track them reincarnation to reincarnation. It's now more than just a naming language.

I look forward to the time when I'll draw maps of several regions of Ziel's and maybe regions on other worlds related to the story.

Welcome to the guild. You've come to the right place for when you're ready to map out those regions.

Thank you Chef. For now, my focus is on the conlang and the framework of the universe where Ziel is located. I have a general idea of the region where the main character lives, a coffee plantation, and what'd be becoming the world's capital city; all of it may change as I pave my way forward.