Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The moment you've all been waiting for... Phenomedom!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Post The moment you've all been waiting for... Phenomedom!

Well, I finally got permission to post the map up. The map is of course a conceptual map, and done for the game known as Legerdemain @ www.roguelikefiction.com you can check it out there if you want to.

The map was done in ink on bristol board, all by hand and the finished work was 14x17 inches. The full map which was 28 mb I hadn't been able to upload to my website yet .... some kind of restriction on JPG files that I'm looking into. I cut it down to size so that you all could enjoy it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OceTDS643a.jpg 
Views:	1035 
Size:	874.5 KB 
ID:	5780

Enjoy!

Del

Blog Entries

Classic I think ill be getting my rep stick out again...

Thanks RR I appreciate it

-------------

I did get a snap shot with the camera before I sent it off... here is that picture

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000616.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	4.69 MB 
ID:	5784

As you can see, I did some minor alterations after I snapped the picture. I few things I added to it, mostly in the lower left corner, as we felt it was a little to 'open' and needed some spice added to it.

I had it taken down to our local staples, the only place with a scanner big enough to scan it in, but I had already sent it off and when I got home with the file, it was the sorriest piece of scanning work I think I've ever seen. Since I had already sent it off, I couldn't get it scanned again, but Nathan was happy to get scanned for me and after a few touch ups with photoshop we got a decent digital copy of the map. But I thought you might want to see it in another 'light' so to speak

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Great gobs of goose @#$%, that's...well I don't exactly know what it is, but it's pretty darn amazing!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Post Seen it!

Hey Del,

I've already gotten to see this map in all its printed glory - I may be making map prints for Legerdemain's booth at Gencon.

Certainly is surreal!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
    Great gobs of goose @#$%, that's...well I don't exactly know what it is, but it's pretty darn amazing!
    Thanks SG Appreciate the REP

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Hey Del,

I've already gotten to see this map in all its printed glory - I may be making map prints for Legerdemain's booth at Gencon.

Certainly is surreal!

GP
    Well, surreal is what we were shooting for. and for printing I'm glad its in such good hands

That is a sweet, sweet map. Well Done Sir!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Very good indeed. I love the level of detail. They deserve to be vfery happy with that product. I'm also glad to see GP slowly extending a monopoly through the gaming world

Repped.

This would be the one we saw you working on a few weeks ago? It turned out very nice. So nice that I had to whack you upside the head with my rep stick. Hopefully you get a thorough beating.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast