Thread: Map of Hagegraf (Pathfinder Campaign Setting)

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Map of Hagegraf (Pathfinder Campaign Setting)

Subject

I am looking for a few maps in the world of Golarian for a home game. I think we could start with the Duergar City of Hagegraf. It could be either one map of the city with enough detail to zoom in to set up encounters or a general map of the city with a few additional side maps for encounters in various locales. I don't know which option is easier and would defer to the artist. The important points are that it sticks to the known lore and can give the players a sense of what the city is like. Ideally, it should in some capacity be used for actual encounters in addition to looking nice.

We are using https://app.roll20.net/home/ Whatever we come up with should be easy to import and use with this program.

Style

This map looks pretty cool to me although I don't know if it would be possible to use for encounters as well. I am pretty open though to anybody's suggestions who has more experience then me on this.

https://www.google.com/search?q=city...%3B1170%3B1500

Quality & Size

It should look good in https://app.roll20.net/home/ for gaming

Time Constraints

We have a month or so before we'd need it.

Copyright

I'd like the map to be publicly available for all to use. However, if the artist feels strongly about retaining copyright that's fine with me as long as I have the right to reproduce it for my needs.

Compensation - This is my first time doing this so I am unsure of the market values. I was thinking something along the lines of $25-$50 depending on how cool it comes out with the possibility of doing more jobs in the future. If this amount is low, we could just focus on making the general map of the city and I can handle making my own encounter maps.

Contact Details

bugezen@yahoo.com

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Burak Gezen View Post
    Compensation - This is my first time doing this so I am unsure of the market values. I was thinking something along the lines of $25-$50 depending on how cool it comes out with the possibility of doing more jobs in the future. If this amount is low, we could just focus on making the general map of the city and I can handle making my own encounter maps.

Contact Details

bugezen@yahoo.com
    Burak, I don't want to bum you out. I'm not a city map guy and I'm an hobbyist at this, but unless someone else wants to do this as sort of a skill excercise I can tell you that the discrepancy between what you want and what you offer is rather... steep. The task you've outlined will take even the pros many hours. Probably days. And here's a thread in which they talk about their rates.

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Well he has to add another zero behind the offer, which would be more realistic.

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Wired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzkreuz View Post
    Well he has to add another zero behind the offer, which would be more realistic.
    Pretty much what I thought.

Ferrol, Coruña, Spain, Earth, Solar System

I agree with you guys!

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Thanks for the feedback all. I didn't mean to be rude with the initial offer, I really didn't know how much this type of thing goes for. In any case, I have added a "0" to the end and the job has been taken. I am not sure how to update the initial post to reflect that.