Ahoy all!

My name is gimil and I just came accross this site after a speak with bryguy who I know from another site.

So who am I? Well I come here from an online variation of the board game risk know as ConquerClub.com. Over there we have a hugh community of over 22,000 active members! I know thats alot! Over at Conquer Club I moderate a section of there game forum know as "The Map Foundry".

Intrested yet?

What I moderate is a process where the CC (conquer club) community get to participate in creating their very own maps to be uploaded and played on the site!

After I browsed a few images here and there I seen alot of potential that our map foundry could use to make is bigger and better!

Currently one of your users know as bryguy has started a thread to promote this forum. Hopfully that should bring a few of our guys over here and I do hope a few of you guys from here find your way over to CC.

If we all interact and learn from each other I feel both groups of people could achieve and improve so much on our skills and abilities as cartpgraphers!

Click to join Conquer Club!

I do hope to see and hear from you all soon!

Happy map making gimil.