Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hand-Drawn Kingdom Map

Here's 3 more: a guildhall, medieval factory and a dwarf hold entrance...

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	newest.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	77.2 KB 
ID:	64035

Just so everyone understands, while I do intend to release these hand-drawn map symbols as a commercial set, the reason this is posted in the regional map forum, rather than the map elements forum, is that I eventually will create a regional map using these symbols and build it in this thread. It might be several more days before I finally have enough elements to tackle the map itself!
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 05-13-2014 at 05:33 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

One more for the night... just because I watched Frank Herbert's Dune (the SyFy version) last night on Youtube. I decided to do something "Sietch" like (Fremen mountain holdfasts) that could serve as cliffside catacombs for gnomes, halflings, barbarians and a variety of other cultural niches...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sietch.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	64040
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

Well its slightly a bit too sketchy for ym taste. But I like the large variation of themes you try to illustrate.

These are amazing. I may have to borrow your style for my own maps I am making. Keep up the awesome work!

Guild Novice

[QUOTE=Gamerprinter;244898]I may do that. I looked at a different perspective on the inn, but the roof is so steep, the difference is hardly noticeable... Anyway, created a few more: a wharf, small cathedral, towered bridge, lighthouse and a monastery (though the cathedral looks like it needs a heavier use of pen, so I'll do that now.)
    Gameprinter these are so adorable! Really neat touches for a map!

Thank you for sharing

Awesome sketches

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12