Hello Cartographers,

I have a humble request from the community or admins. I love the way this is built but there's one flaw that I would like to highlight and perhaps help make the forums a little more stream-lined. We could use a separation of programs and hand-drawn. While I like to view all maps, made with programs and the sort I am personally a strict hand-drawn guy myself. I came here to get some new ideas for adding elements to my maps and be part of the community as a whole.

However it seems futile searching for fellow-hand drawers among the sea of program cartographers. The tutorials aren't helpful to me and other discussions go above my head in terms of pixels per square in/cm...so I am asking to see if perhaps there are enough people that would support a small section for hand-drawers to help each other out a little easier than digging through the forums trying to find one.

I also don't mean to sound like I don't appreciate the help or artwork of the program users, and still enjoy viewing their work and find it impressive. Just a section for people who prefer paper and pen/pencil would be quite nice.

Thanks everyone!
-Nordicblood