3 60.00%
  • Yes but I would merge the two subjects into one challenge

3 60.00%
  • No way!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Map your Utopia / Map your Dystopia

Default Map your Utopia / Map your Dystopia

I suggest two different though related challenges ( that could be merged into one, but I would prefer two different ones).

Create your own utopia: you are to map your perfect nation, the city of your dreams, the castle where you would happily live. The perfect, lovely, place, a dream who has come true.

Create your own dystopia: from a nazi dominated world to a concentration camp, from the laboratory of an evil scientist to a slum, super polluted city where your life is simply hellish, you are to map the place where you won’t be even for few minutes, no matter what.

So it would be a sort of "map your home as you moved into it as newlyweds" and then "map your home as it appeared when your middle child was 15"?

Hehe, or also "map your home as you moved into it as newlyweds" and then "map your home as it appeared two months later".

But really, even in the "merged" version, I didn't intended to suggest a double map (a "before" and "after" map) but rather I would allow people to choose between an utopia and a dystopia.

A "before" and "after" map, though, seems to me it could be a good idea for a different challenge.

a before/after or utopia/dystopia would mean two maps, it's not the same as just one map, it could take much longer. Maybe both options should be available? 1 or two maps...

Or one map like this with no slider
    Images from space track relentless spread of humanity - CNN.com