Thread: Grumpf's humble presentation...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Info Grumpf's humble presentation...

Hello mappers,
    I'm really pleased to have found this forum! We just started playing RPG again more or less one year ago after a pause of nearly 20 years...

My pen and paper and expensive dice with black and white photocopy from the copy shop are now replaced with A3 laser colour goodness, computer music and eBay cheap RPG material! That's what happened when you skip 20 years (not to mention Doodle and GoogleDrive with emails, easier than using your rotary phone)!!!

Aaaanyway, let me stop bothering everyone here (<--this is a lie...).

I hope to contribute soon. We're playing our game based on the obscure DSA (The Dark Eye), particularly on a world called "Tharun" which appears to be inside the planet with a fixed sun (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Eye#Tharun)... This world was more or less abandoned by the creator of the game so I'm planning to release the general maps for it and mostly some dungeons.

I'm now looking for underwater village and location maps, this proves challenging as there's no need for roads and, of course, it should be more or less 3d as the inhabitants don' have to stick to the ground (I'm thinking humanoid sirens tritons etc. the big classic).

Any suggestions guys ?

Cheers!

Grumpf.
    Last edited by Grumpf; 05-13-2014 at 05:15 AM.