Thread: [Variously WIP] Maps of Telluris

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default [Variously WIP] Maps of Telluris

These are some maps I've created for a game I've recently started playing. It's years since I did any mapmaking and this style I was working out as I went along, so they vary a bit in quality. I have corrected some of the issues with some of these but not got round to uploading the newer versions yet.

I have used a number of brushsets and elements I've found elsewhere on the site. Trees and mountains are from Schwarzkreuz Some of the towns are from Ramah. I'm not sure about the others, as foolishly I didn't keep a proper record when I first downloaded them last year. If you notice any familiar brushes please let me know.

This was the first map I did. It's pretty crude to look at now but it was popular and I got a number of requests for me to map other peoples' regions.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JarrlandMap_zpsc96d92af.png 
Views:	159 
Size:	695.5 KB 
ID:	64022

This was one of my first requests. I spent a while trying to work out the right font but there are still legibility issues.

Name:	HuroshaMap_zps89958724.png 
Views:	86 
Size:	771.8 KB 
ID:	64024

Another early request. By this point I'd remembered to put a glow around the lettering to help it stand out from background. I experimented with a new coastline style on this which I don't think I repeated but have mixed feelings about.

Name:	GuilderMap_zps2444489e.png 
Views:	81 
Size:	793.0 KB 
ID:	64023
    Last edited by Deuce; 05-16-2014 at 02:58 PM.