Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Westeros

This is super beautiful, I especially love the paper version. I did notice the same thing about the forests being a little too sparse, the text labels being too small (and I generally like small text labels), and also that there is a lot of labels missing? For instance the Iron Islands, the Fingers, the Arbor, etc.

All in all, really lovely map though. The mountains, the colour scheme, the paper effect...fabulous!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soixante View Post
    This is super beautiful, I especially love the paper version. I did notice the same thing about the forests being a little too sparse, the text labels being too small (and I generally like small text labels), and also that there is a lot of labels missing? For instance the Iron Islands, the Fingers, the Arbor, etc.

All in all, really lovely map though. The mountains, the colour scheme, the paper effect...fabulous!
    actually, looking at the maps i uploaded here, i realise they're not actually the finished versions (the finished version has a compass rose and has, amongst other things, named seas and a few more labels - though i'm sure there's still a lot of labels missed out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12