Hello all,

I am very excited to have joined here. Although I do not know exactly how everything works here just yet I seemed to have at least figured out my personal information. That's always a good start right?

Anyways, I am a student from Rhode Island, US, interested in cartography (clearly) and am both a novice writer as well as new to digital cartography. I am also skilled in the arts which have helped me to further my maps physically which I have done for over 10 years now. Studying cartography online has helped, however, I never could get my digital capabilities to the same level.

In my writing career, which has only spanned a few years, I have been able to use my basic skills of cartography to flesh out my worlds (fantasy) and have been able to successfully complete one short story, 2/3 of one book as well as 2/3 of another short story.

My goals on joining this forum is to make some friends with similar interests as well as to become at least semi-successful in digital cartography as well as to further my physical drawings.

I look forward to working with you all and getting to know you better.

P.S. : Any help and criticisms are welcomed.

Sincerely, Slyfox