Thread: Triskelli Introduction

Default Triskelli Introduction

Hey, cartographers!

My handle is Triskelli, and like a lot of you I've always been interested in "map games", strategy, roleplay, etc. I've joined the forum because I'm looking for a little help starting a forum game for Something Awful, and have a rather pitiful map that I'm working from. I'm a little deterred by the lack of a list commission prices from many artists, so I decided to come here and see if there was anyone willing to offer a hand in this small project.

I'm not entirely sure which forum I would post this in, but I'll start with the Regional/World Mapping subforum in Mapmaking Discussion & Philosophy (WIP/Critique).

Thanks for reading!

Welcome to the guild Triskelli. I wish you luck finding the right person for the job.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triskelli View Post
    Need to bump my post count back up to 5, sorry for the double post.
    You can probably do something more constructive than that to reach 5 posts, some comments in the finished map thread, some criticizes in WIP section for instance. This said, welcome Triskelli, enjoy your stay.

Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
    You can probably do something more constructive than that to reach 5 posts, some comments in the finished map thread, some criticizes in WIP section for instance. This said, welcome Triskelli, enjoy your stay.
    Oh, I know, it's just in the intervening time between me requesting the mods delete my posts and their removal, I received a private message from another member of the forums. Just needed to post something in order to reply.