Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gothic Horror Map Symbol Set

The table top, small candelabra is silver, however, I do plan to make a wrought iron, floor standing candelabra as a part of this set eventually. When I complete the operating theater, I plan to hit those miscellaneous objects - like a larger candelabra, tombs, creepy statuary and more, as well as larger candles for more ritualistic purposes; black candles, etc.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Guild Journeyer

Was a pipe organ mentioned?

The vivisectionist's operating room is complete... pretty gruesome!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vivisectionary.png 
Views:	175 
Size:	304.3 KB 
ID:	64312
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

A pile o' bones...

Name:	bone-pile.png 
Views:	301 
Size:	248.4 KB 
ID:	64316
    DrivethruRPG store

Nice work GP! I especially like the glass casket and the pile of bones!

Thanks, Bogie!

Here's another for an aristocratic mansion/castle object, an ornate fireplace. Also those two creepy crying angel statues are separate objects that I'll pull from this as stand alone extra pieces. I used Poser child models and added Nendo created wings, then rendered in Raydream Studio, with marble texture added in Xara, everything else Xara.

GP

Name:	ornate-fireplace.png 
Views:	121 
Size:	791.4 KB 
ID:	64358
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 05-23-2014 at 04:35 AM.
    DrivethruRPG store

@Jack Tannery - I don't know if these are good enough to qualify for your missing awesome melting candles, but this is the best I could do... I have yet to make a very gothic candelabra for them, these are just the candles (it was actual a tedious job to model all the drips along the side of the candles.)

Melted candles: (top row) unlit, (second row) lit, (3rd row) lit with glow, all candles on the far right verticle orthographic camera view, the rest verticle conical camera view - all done in 3D with flame and glow applied in Xara Designer Pro 9.

GP

Name:	melted-candles.png 
Views:	219 
Size:	414.3 KB 
ID:	64371
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 05-23-2014 at 09:27 PM.
    DrivethruRPG store

Nice candles GP!

They are really great Gamerprinter!

A vampire hunter's kit - a set fully laid out for ready use, and another set stored in the vampire hunter's leather satchel. These will be separate kits one in satchel, one not. Set includes: a mirror, a holy water skin, a wooden mallet, wooden stakes, a holy symbol and a clove of garlic. In the satchel is also a book - could be a necrologist's reference guide or the vampire hunter's log book.

GP

Name:	vampire-hunter-kit.png 
Views:	154 
Size:	350.3 KB 
ID:	64394
    DrivethruRPG store

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast