With the 154th Map of the Week, we take a look at the River Rover Inn in the Village of Southmill in Slovania's Southland County. The guest rooms in the River Rover all are simple but spacious. All but Room No. 1 are in principle double rooms, but double occupancies are rare in Southmill. As a result, Beáta rents them as singles for 5 bronze pieces nightly. When a room is rented as a double occupancy, she charges 4 bronze pieces per person.
Key to the Floor Plans of the River Rover Inn
1. Main Entrance
2. Public Room.
3. Offal Shaft from the 2nd Story jakes. The offal shaft on the other side of the stairway is from the 3rd story jakes.
4. Jakes. It is shown transluscently because it is under the 2nd story stairway landing.
5. Tap for beer and distillates.
6. Rear Door. Leads to the stable and woodshed.
8. Trapdoor to Cellar Storage Area.
9. Stairs from the Ground Floor to the 2nd Story Landing.
10. Stairs from the 2nd Story Landing to the 3rd Story.
11. 2nd Story Landing.
13. Broom Closet.
14. Offal Shaft from the 3rd Story jakes.
15. Guest Rooms. The numbers in parantheses are the room numbers.
You can get these floor plans in two versions:
1. The Fractal Mapper (TM) 8 version in FMP format, fully editable (7 MB) from the Jörðgarð website.
2. As two JPG flat maps of 3000 Pixels x 2255 Pixels each, (4.4 MB), available above.
Both versions are released for personal and commercial use under the Open Game License Version 1.0a, which you can read on the Jörðgarð website at:
The Jörðgarð World
Next Week: Grain Docks Village
The Vintyri (TM) Project