Thread: Sci-Fi Base and Alien Temple Map Wanted (and starship possibly)

Guild Novice Facebook Connected

Default Sci-Fi Base and Alien Temple Map Wanted (and starship possibly)

Greetings,

I'm preparing to run the game "the Dig" from the Spaced Marines series by John Ossoway for Cthulhu Rising. My group and I have recently started playing with an overhead projector and use a sort of VTT system for mapping.

Depending on cost, I might be interested in engaging services for maps beyond just this scenario.

The scenario begins with exploration of an abandoned research vessel, the Carl Sagan, continues down to a planetary base lab complex, (similar to the one in Aliens) and then into an ancient alien temple complex composed of many chambers. I'll attache a couple of pdf's here for reference, but we'd probably have to have some discussion about additional design specifics as the pdf's leave off many details.

I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I can be reached via email at oguthrie(at)gmail.com or by responding to this message.

The only trick to this whole thing is the game I'm hoping to run is next Friday night (May 23rd)!

Many thanks and cheers,

owen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SM01 The Dig - Temple Maps.pdf   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SM01 M1 Carl Sagan Lower Deck.gif 
Views:	67 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	64207   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SM01 M5 Research Base Detail.gif 
Views:	110 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	64208   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SM01 M2 Carl Sagan Mid Deck.gif 
Views:	66 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	64209   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SM01 M3 Carl Sagan Upper Deck.gif 
Views:	77 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	64210