Hello!,

Thank you anyone who has looked into this request, i am writing a fantasy novel as a summer hobby and need a map for the story. Before i begin writing i like to develop the world lore before stories can begin. The story is about a man who has a fight with a dragon and ends up getting dragon blood in his system causing him to gain powers the dragons have. The map i have tried to create is 2000 x 2000 Pixels on photoshop so it's a fairly large world, The world i have created so far has a mainland, an eastern, western, southern and northern island. These small islands will eventually go to war with the mainland. Other areas can be included but those areas are priority. The fantasy setting is a steampunk futuristic scifi mix if that gives you any ideas. You are more than welcome to come up with ideas about the story and lore. The map quality doesn't have to be professional quality i will appreciate anything and be very grateful for your service. This would be an unpaid project for it's just a summer hobby however if it does become a larger project later please keep in touch so i can arrange a payment for your work. And of course credit will be given where credit is due. Please and thank you for your service again and i hope to begin soon.

Thank you!