Thread: Zoom in size preference

Default Zoom in size preference

I am having a technical difficulty of sorts with my contest entry. I need some help by way of expressed preferences of the guild members so I can scale the individual elements for maximum effect. The question. What is your personal preference for the maximum amount of scrolling of the ZOOMED attachment. Further explanation if needed. When you click on a thumbnail it results in a view of the entire map. When zoomed in however the amount shown is determined by the actual pixel size of the map. How much scrolling is too much ?? A view of 25% would require scrolling twice along the top then down twice along the bottom for a total of 4 quarters. How much is to Much
    "Aye The skies be clear , the seas be calm and the winds be with us .....

ARGH!! but the damn compass be broken!! "

Capt. Noah Swalter Last voyage of the " Silver Crest"

I don't mind a lot of scrolling if the view is interesting the whole time. If its not very information dense and the zoom just reveals that the original was very high resolution, then scrolling a lot is tedious.

Thanks for the response. I know what you mean by scrolling through large "OPEN" spaces. Also on the opposite end is a map posted so small that it doesn't even have a zoom after you click on it !
    "Aye The skies be clear , the seas be calm and the winds be with us .....

ARGH!! but the damn compass be broken!! "

Capt. Noah Swalter Last voyage of the " Silver Crest"