Thread: Having withdrawl symptoms-so I made a continent

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Post Having withdrawl symptoms-so I made a continent

It's been 2 months since I last did what I like to do most...make me a continent. With so much of my time spent on cities lately I was seriously jonesing for a continent. It looks pretty good so I thought I'd share it with you all, in case someone needs a continent for a campaign or something. About the only major tweakage to my normal style is that I changed the water to something easier to make and lighter as well. Hope you all like it and now with my itch scratched I can go back to some Fall from Heaven for a few days and relax. I'd kind of like to chop this one up into smaller sections and do up some cities, roads, borders and the like but I dunno. The original was 5000 x 5000 with a jpg quality of 10 (out of 12) @ 4.35 megs but since that wouldn't upload I reduced it to 4000 x 4000 with a quality of 11 @ 4.41 megs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	world 8.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	4.42 MB 
ID:	5865  
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps