Thread: Need a map for fantasy novel!

Post Need a map for fantasy novel!

Thread closed.
    Last edited by Wodloo; 05-26-2014 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Can't delete

Dogecoin,lol !

I don't know about the others but I would never accept to be paid in a currency I did not even know the existence. Maybe I just lack the knowledge of digital currencies.

Here is info from Wikipedia: and a link to the article Dogecoin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dogecoin (/ˈdoʊʒkɔɪn/ DOHJ-koyn,[3][4] code: DOGE, symbol: Đ[2] and D) is a cryptocurrency featuring a Shiba Inu from the "Doge" Internet meme on its logo.[5][6][7][8] It was introduced on December 8, 2013.[9] Compared to other cryptocurrencies, Dogecoin has a fast initial coin production schedule: there will be approximately 100 billion coins in circulation by the end of 2014 with an additional 5.2 billion coins every year thereafter. As of 30 March 2014, over 65 billion Dogecoins have been mined.[10] While there are currently few commercial applications for Dogecoin, the currency is gaining traction as an Internet tipping system, in which social media users grant Dogecoin tips to other users for providing interesting or noteworthy content.[11] Many members of the Dogecoin community, as well as members of other cryptocurrency communities, use the phrase "To the moon!" to describe the overall sentiment of the coin's rising value

I do accept commissions for Bitcoin. Dogecoin is basically valueless compared to other digital currencies, more like a 'plus one' or 'rep' in value, really. A novelty for people who love the meme. If it was BTC or maybe LTC I'd be inclined to put my hat in the ring. BTC is especially valuable for me because there's a place in town I can buy pizza with it.

Dogecoin will never be as valuable though simply because it has no limit in how many of them will be produced. There will always be Dogecoins in circulation. It's never going to be particularly 'hard' to get them compared to BTC. If you think Dogecoins are funny, have at it! I'd offer if I didn't have a fairly massive queue of real money paid maps already, so it'd probably take like, 2 months.