Hey Everyone, I've got a work in progress here for a site in the Pathfinder game world called the Witchmarket.

A quick summary of the Witchmarket:
The Witchmarket is a small company of fey merchants and scoundrels from the First World who travel to Golarion through gaps between the planes to sell their wares to the unwary and the desperate.
They sell all kinds of weird and wonderful items—from love potions and magic beans, to replicas of long lost items created by reading the buyer's mind. Their prices are equally strange—a year of life, a kiss, childhood memories—and at first the buyer may feel he has got quite a bargain...
The market is run by Aggys, the Crone in the Cart.

Current thoughts:
I feel like this map might be a little too "city-like" for the Witchmarket, but a group is discussing the place in the forums and so it has expanded quite a bit. I might remove a few of the buildings in favor of tents and caravan wagons, or I might just add those into the spaces between. I also feel like the map is a little to clean, but I'll hold off on dirtying it up for now.

It is a little saturated compared to normal maps, but that is intentional as the First World is a place of nature gone wild and extreme environments.

Any thoughts, suggestions, comments, or critiques are welcome.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The-Witchmarket.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	1,021.3 KB 
ID:	64396