Thread: *** June Challenge: Finish it ! ***

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Default *** June Challenge: Finish it ! ***

The Challenge :

The idea behind this challenge was inspired by some recent experience I had as a graphic/layout designer, when I had to work on a project with some other people starting material. What about doing it with a map?

The Challenge is pretty basic : I've drawn a simple regional map for you (black outlining of main landmarks - mountains/hills, rivers, forests) and you'll have to finish the map with your own vision of it (Below is the attachment map -A4 size 300 dpi black outlines on white background)
    You can color it, add some texture, ornaments, frames, title, cartouches, scale, icons, labels, even add some additionnal landmarks or whatever you want, in order to achieve a finished and consistent map. The only contraint is that you can't remove the current elements of the map (though some might be hidden by a title frame for instance). Take the map, finish it and make it shine!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Finish it.jpg 
Views:	529 
Size:	2.45 MB 
ID:	64764

- Title each new thread June 2014 Entry - <your title>
    - Precede each WIP image with the tag ### Latest WIP ###
    - The challenge will end around the first days of July, and the winner will receive a golden compass and admiration of his peers!

This map is licensed under Creative Commons 4.0 Attribution-Share alike-Non commercial
    Name:  88x31.png
Views: 564
Size:  5.0 KB

P.S : Obviously I won't enter this challenge though I'll eventually post my own finished version of it
    Last edited by - Max -; 06-13-2014 at 07:38 AM.