Thread: Hobgoblin Town Map

Default Hobgoblin Town Map

Qashya Mal, the hobgoblin town of the arid deserts. A natural amphitheater and oasis springs made this the ideal location for a regiment of hobgoblin raiders and an elite unit of siege engineers called the Diaballistae. Wealth gained through gambling of the gladiatorial games and mercenary work as engineers for other hobgoblin hordes has civilized this community of hobgoblins, more than most. Enjoy!

This was entirely created in vector using Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 9, except for the ballista on the walls, which was done in 3D. Textures from CGTextures.com and that Arabic font called: kara ben nemsi from DaFont.com.

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qashya-mal-thumb.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	64935
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Good map with so much different textures, you really have your own style and i like it

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Wow... straight vectors hey? That is impressive, I'm liking it a lot. You've accomplished vectory things that look like rastery things. Plus a cool map to boot, I'm really glad you made a place for Hobgoblins to live. I noticed that one of the buildings at the top of the arena enclosure is underneath the layer above it, not sure if that was intentional. The stairs, especially the irregularly-shaped ones down into the arena, are all top notch.

cheers,
    Meshon