Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: June 2014 Entry - The Kingdoms of Albion and Nivirem

Thanks, everyone. Still on the fence about the red or gold for the flag, but I'll think about changing the contrast a bit if I stick with the red. Might help when the rest of the border/map is colored to get a clearer picture.

And I want to color the actual map somewhat, I just haven't decided on how much I want to color it. And yeah, it's a photoshop technique, more than just a brush. It's here if you want to try it out yourself, although you need to download the brush as well as some other tools to get the blending effects right, it only takes a couple of minutes. Simply Messing About: It's not about the brush: Digital Watercolor in Photoshop

Worked more on the border; did the stars, flowers and Albion knight. And I think I'm happy with the green background behind the flowers, although I'm going to be lightening the sky on the top in a similar way. And did a sort of compromise for now of the Albion flag with just the gold trim, since the top flag will be a golden parchment kinda color, so with the extra gold on the flag, it was too much. Still subject to change though.

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goombac Finish it WIP06.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	3.91 MB 
ID:	65359

I think I've finished coloring the border, just need to color some of the lines and of course figure out what I'm doing with the actual map.

### Latest WIP ###

Name:	Goombac Finish it WIP07.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	4.08 MB 
ID:	65382

I didn't realize that the deadline was so close so I just finished it, and even though this is the final product due to the restraints of what I can upload, this isn't the best quality, but I don't think it's really noticeable. I'm happy with the final result, although I think with more time and energy I could have done a bit more coloring the map and adding more to the outer border.

So here it is! I'm not sure if this is where I post the final product or not, but if not please tell me. Thanks, this was a fun challenge to start out with.

### Winner ###

Name:	Goombac Finish it Final2.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	3.97 MB 
ID:	65411
    Last edited by ChickPea; 08-26-2018 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Added Winner tag

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

You posted it in the right place

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123