Thread: Egyptian Maps

Default Egyptian Maps

Good day,

My name is Dale McCoy, President of Jon Brazer Enterprises. I have a number of rough maps that a quality design. All of them are egyptian themed. Two of them are 1/2 page (1275 x 825) and one is full page (1275 x 1650) (which is really a 1/2 page map and two 1/4 page maps). I'm looking to pay $80 for the set, but that is negotiable.

If you are interested in this, please contact me a contact AT jonbrazer DOT com.

Thank you in advance.

Dale

Hi Dale,

Are the maps in question world maps, dungeon maps, or what have you?

Tommi

Hi Dale,
    Your post is a little confusing. It lacks details that would help us understand what you are asking for.

Salama, I'm looking for dungeon maps.

Bogie, Sorry, I was trying to be somewhere between vague to way too specific for any of my competition that read these boards. I erred on the side of too vague and then I added in a number of typos to really make things difficult. I have several egyptian-themed, Pathfinder adventures. I'm looking to get dungeon-style maps for 3 of them (see dimensions and opening offer for pay above). I have rough sketches of each that I can provide as reference images.

If you are interested, please send me an email at contact AT jonbrazer DOT com.

Thanks,
    Last edited by dmccoy1693; 06-24-2014 at 10:57 AM.