Hi everyone. I live and work in Boston, Massachusetts. I have always been a Boston history buff, but over the years I became frustrated that there were no comprehensive maps of the city in the old books I would read. I know the city well, and I can picture the locations mentioned in these books in my head, but there are never any maps! This bugged me, so I decided to make my own. I try and make my maps as accurate as possible, and show every detail I can find. I fill the margins of these maps with historical facts from the period I am depicting. Each one takes me months to make, and much of that time is spent in doing old-fashioned book work. I use CS3. I showed some of my maps to Torstan on DeviantArt, who urged me to get involved with this site. Rather than rush in, I plan on poking around for a bit, and I will start posting my stuff where it seems to belong. In the short time I have been here, I have seen some wonderful stuff, and I hope to pick up some ideas and tips to make my own projects better.

Oh......... and I am not above making a D&D map for my kids here and there. I'll post some of them too.

I am looking forward to learning a lot here.

Emack