Thread: Request For Risk-Like Map of USA

Default Request For Risk-Like Map of USA

Hey there everyone! I'm looking for a slick, cool looking map of the USA suitable to a game like Risk. I once saw an awesome one in this thread:
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/fi...e-created.html

Here's the link to the exact image I'm talking about:
    http://www.cartographersguild.com/at...-usa-names.png

The way regions were divided up in that was awesome. It also helps that the map itself is amazing, filled with awesome colors and texture. What I'm looking for is a very similar map which also includes Hawaii and Alaska. Some space should be left on the bottom for UI elements I'll add later on. I'm willing to pay for this.

$40 if I feel it is of high enough quality that I can use it beyond the first draft prototype.

$10-20 if it is suitable for a prototype, but lacks the required detail and textures.

I also understand if you think that this price is not reasonable. If you think you could produce something of very high quality for a higher price, I'm all ears. I'm new here, so I apologize if I come off as unreasoable or naive. Thank you very much to anybody who shows interest in this project!

Impossible to communicate with you.

Quote Originally Posted by heavycat View Post
    Impossible to communicate with you.
    What do you mean? Can you not send me messages? I'll PM you!

EDIT: Oh, yikes. I see that I need to post 5 things. Well, this is number 2.

EDIT2: And still no idea why I can't send private messages...
    Last edited by dashgalaxy86; 06-26-2014 at 06:05 AM.

the reason you can't PM until you have 5 messages is a security mesure to prevent spam. You could also communicate with email.