Thread: Hello all, this is my first post + unfinished "first map"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Applicant

Default Hello all, this is my first post + unfinished "first map"

So, hi everyone.

I'm a teen from Israel (which is the reason English isn't my native language and I make mistakes here and there), and I like to draw maps of imaginary places, mainly drawn on paper. Lately I've got Photoshop and I started exploring this software.
    My macbook has a great trackpad, but it isn't suited for drawing in Photoshop, so I hope to get a graphic tablet sometime soon I also hope my maps will get better, with or without a graphic tablet ~_~

I have to point out that this forum and it's members is amazing and inspiring, your art is awesome!

The attached map isn't complete but I have no meanings to have it done because of poor decisions about resolution and layers.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map1.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	65179
    Thanks for checking it out! Have a great day.

Welcome to the Guild, Shumin11. You could still opt to finish this map, if only as a learning experience, despite your resolution and layers decisions. It looks like a good start for a regional map.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Guild Applicant

I could add some detail, maybe after going through a few more tutorials. If I will, it will be posted here Thank you.