Hello, all! I have been lurking for quite a while, admiring the works of Pixie, Akubra, Ascanius, Groovey, etc. After taking inspiration from their maps and applying what I've learned from my own previous attempts, I decided that I would create an account and post my latest endeavor in cartography. The image below shows the temporary names of all the main landmasses and bodies of water within my conworld (This is simply for convenience).
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Names.png 
Views:	424 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	65211

This map shows the major tectonic plates, numbered 1-10, and their boundaries. Red represents a divergent boundary, green a transform, blue a convergent, and the purple with circles denotes subduction (I was too lazy to make them triangles ).

Name:	Tectonics.png 
Views:	119 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	65212

This one shows areas of high and low pressure, as well as global winds, for July (northern summer). It should be noted that my planet rotates from east to west, the opposite of Earth, so the highest pressure gradient would be found on the west coast, and not the east. Yellow is low pressure, purple is high. July is on the left, January on the right.

Name:	Wind & Pressure July.png 
Views:	89 
Size:	181.0 KB 
ID:	65213 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wind & Pressure Jan.png 
Views:	98 
Size:	183.7 KB 
ID:	65214

These would be the ocean’s surface currents. Red is warm, blue is cold. I'm not too really sure about the area around the Northern Sea - It just doesn't seem quite right.

Name:	Currents.png 
Views:	89 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	65215

With the previous information, I was able to create maps of relative rainfall. White is drier, blue is wetter. July is to the left, January to the right:

Name:	Moisture July.png 
Views:	93 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	65216 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Moisture Jan.png 
Views:	92 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	65217

Finally, with all of the above data, I made a map showing approximately where the climate zones would go. Keep in mind my planet's rotation. Also, I was planning to have some pretty large plateaus around the parts of Orientalia that are to the north and east of the mountains due to the Himalaya-esque tectonics occurring in that area.

Name:	Climate.png 
Views:	181 
Size:	134.9 KB 
ID:	65218

So… does it seem plausible? Any obvious errors? I’m aiming for realism, and any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated!