Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Seagaard - Finished

This is really one of my favourite maps of all time. Whenever I look at it, I get more ideas. Would you mind if I posted a keyed version of this on my DINO-PIRATES site? It'd be a perfect addition. With attribution (and link back to this thread), of course.

Steel General: Wow, what a lovely map! I hope you don't mind -- I've used it on my DINO-PIRATES OF NINJA ISLAND site:

http://dino-pirates.com/dponiwiki/Island/seagaard/

There's a link pointing to your profile here -- if you'd like it to point somewhere else, please just let me know. Likewise, if you'd rather I not use the map in this fashion (this is non-commerical, and there's attribution, so it corresponds with the CC license indicated in your sig, but of course it's up to you how you want to license this particular map), please just let me know and we can sort that out.

At any rate, it's a lovely map and it really sparked my imagination! Thank you so much!

Interesting aqueduct

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

@barsoomcore - No I don't mind at all if you've posted it, and a link back to here is great.

@caradoc - thanks
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Great to see you again Steel General, I wondered what had become of you. Welcome back.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Thanks... Work has been crazy this past year, and I'm still struggling to find my mapping mojo... but I'm going to try and be a bit more visible again.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

I'm very intrigue by the layout and the setting.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234