Hi,

Unsurprisingly I'm a new member, and I'd really like a map designing for a learning game I'm putting together - (not for commercial u

Setting:
Small English town. 1 inch per mile, or something?

Design Concept:
A birds eye view of a small town, with lots of narrow lanes for roads within and to exit the town. There needs to be a cluster of about 30-40 houses, schools, church, etc... a woodland area with rivers (maybe a lake?), plenty of farmhouses and farmland, and also a town centre with shops and the like.

The idea is that a big main road (to bypass the town) needs to be built through/over the town, and teams representing four organisations (Housing, Farming, Environmentalists, Shopkeepers) are to negotiate the best place for the big main road to go - so the areas above need to be relatively close together so the main road will cause disturbances to one or more of these groups.

Number of maps:
Just the one

Technical:
Full color, A3 if possible (A4 is fine if not) printable resolution (doesn't need to be HD magic or anything)

Copyright:
Remains with cartographer.
Publisher retains right to reproduce the maps in the setting sourcebook and for promotional materials.

Deadline:
Two weeks? As soon as possible?

Payment:
Sorry! The satisfaction of teaching negotiation?

Please email me if you have questions - I'm sure you do!

Jamie
jamiedav14(at)gmail(dot)com
Please use subject line Training Map