Thread: Map for Epic Fantasy Novel Series The Three Gifts by Gerald L. Coleman

Default Map for Epic Fantasy Novel Series The Three Gifts by Gerald L. Coleman

I am looking for a cartographer to create a map of the world for my fantasy novel series. The first book has been published, When Night Falls: Book One of The Three Gifts. I did not include a map in the first book but I am interested in having a map in all subsequent books in the series. I will likely add the map to future printing of the present book. I will need a full color and black and white version. Please contact me if you are interested. I would prefer someone who enjoys this kind of work and not simply someone who is just interested in the commission. I have a cover artist who did a great job and I enjoyed working with him because he was excited about the project. Please contact me at is you are interested.

Thank you!
    Gerald L. Coleman

July 17, 2014

This commission offer is now closed. I want to thank everyone who responded. There are so many talented artists in this forum. It is amazing. I appreciate each of you who reached out to me!

Thanks again,

Gerald L. Coleman
    Last edited by Iconiclast; 07-18-2014 at 12:25 AM.

Guild Member Facebook Connected Cirias's Avatar

Hi Gerald,

I dropped you an email!