Thread: Howdy!

Guild Applicant Facebook Connected

Default Howdy!

Hi,

I'm Eric. Veteran RPG GM for about thirty years I now find myself getting my fix online with the Fantasy Grounds VTT. Sometimes I need a map for an encounter and can't find it. In that case I resort to designing my games around the maps I can find. There are many good fantasy maps but since my days of wizards and elves slaying dragons are gone and need maps for different genre (modern, post-apocalyptic or western) I had to force myself to adapt to the technology. I went through a bunch of tutorials I found on here. There are some very talented and resourceful members on here, some I've purchased their work even. So to you all I say thank you very much! So far I like the results I've gotten from tuts and tips on these forums for the past month. Still a long shot from where I want to be at but I'm sure I'll eventually get there. Oh and my weapon of choice is Photoshop.

Welcome to the Guild Eric. We all get better with practice and helpful advice. Post some of your maps and people will give you constructive criticism and advice.