Thread: Hi everybody,

Default Hi everybody,

Ok, I'm here just in a quest of map making, I'm from Brazil (so, I speak portuguese, but I talk cerulean and english too). My name is Isac, and I'm a writer, not a writer with some published book, not yet... But, I promise, you'll hear me roar! Wish to make great "gringo" friends here xxxo

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Meshon's Avatar

Well a warm welcome to the guild for you! I'm always impressed by what an international community this is.

I firmly believe that map-making and story-telling go hand in hand, and it's not uncommon for people to post little bits of story along with their maps here. I do it all the time, and no one has told me to stop yet

Enjoy your visit!

By the way, have you ever heard of a band called Os Mutantes? All the Portuguese I know I learned from them!

cheers,
    Meshon

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Yep, welcome to our merry band of miscreants! And Meshon's right about the story snippets; he's inspired me to do that with my current Challenge entry.

Looking forward to seeing any art, written or map-wise, you care to share with us, Isac.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshon View Post
    Well a warm welcome to the guild for you! I'm always impressed by what an international community this is.

I firmly believe that map-making and story-telling go hand in hand, and it's not uncommon for people to post little bits of story along with their maps here. I do it all the time, and no one has told me to stop yet

Enjoy your visit!

By the way, have you ever heard of a band called Os Mutantes? All the Portuguese I know I learned from them!

cheers,
    Meshon
    I know they, Os Mutantes. Every brazillian and portugues mighty heard some of their songs here. They help our country during a civil war against dictatorship, was part of the freedom moviment. Its very good know that we have artists and bands famous outside our country.