I know this is a late entry but I had an idea that I wanted to do for this challenge. I wasn't sure if I would get my map done in time. This is a crazy busy month for me so I didn't want to post a WIP thread and then not be able to get half way done with my map. I got to the point in this map that I thought I could start posting it and not feel totally ashamed if I didn't get to finish it all the way.
This is also my very first city/Town map.

The people of Warratrixta thought that they were safe from the horde of giants that lived to the far reaches of the east. Their small trading city prospered and the people were happy. They heard tales of the monsters from travelers looking to flee as far as possible from the horrors that they had witnessed. The business men and woman laughed at their stories, listening better to the weight in their pockets. On a day when the sky was laded with clouds and the earth shook, their luck had run out and the people threw out the gold in their pockets so they could but run a little faster.

I still have a lot to do, most of which is on the ruin part of the map. I hope I can finish it!

### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	both_top_bottom.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	3.45 MB 
ID:	65583