Thread: A question about English-taught bachelor programmes in cartography and GIS science

Guild Applicant

Question A question about English-taught bachelor programmes in cartography and GIS science

Hi everyone

I'm Stephen. I'd like to ask you guys this question:

Is there any English-taught bachelor program in Cartography and GIS science in Belgium, the Netherlands, Austria, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland?

I've done massive homework about that, but haven't succeeded. If you know any course or program like that, please let me know.

As the only international language that I know is English, therefore I can only study english-taught programs. Moreover, programs in USA, UK and Canada are unaffordable to me, so I want to do my study in the above countries.

I think everyone in this forum had once been a Uni student, so I expect to gain valuable advises from members.

Thanks very much

Blog Entries

There are a few of us who are involved in GIS but we're very much the minority. You've have a better chance of finding someone familiar with GIS education in those countries at a GIS oriented site rather than one for fictional map making as a hobby. Questions about GIS education are probably on topic for GIS Stack Exchange. Geographic Information Systems Stack Exchange

Guild Applicant

Thank you very much Hai-Etlik for recommending me to Geographic Information Systems Stack Exchange.

I'm actually not aware of the fact that this website is a fictional map making as a hobby website.