Thread: Map for Epic Fantasy Novel Series The Three Gifts by Gerald L. Coleman

Default Map for Epic Fantasy Novel Series The Three Gifts by Gerald L. Coleman

Hi!

I am looking for a cartographer to create a map of the world for my fantasy novel series. The first book has been published, When Night Falls: Book One of The Three Gifts. I did not include a map in the first book but I am interested in having a map in all subsequent books in the series. I will likely add the map to future printing of the present book. I will need a full color and black and white version. Please contact me if you are interested. I would prefer someone who enjoys this kind of work and not simply someone who is just interested in the commission. I have a cover artist who did a great job and I enjoyed working with him because he was excited about the project. Please contact me at geraldlcoleman@aol.com is you are interested.

Thank you!
    Gerald L. Coleman

Update:
    July 17, 2014

This commission offer is now closed. I want to thank everyone who responded. There are so many talented artists in this forum. It is amazing. I appreciate each of you who reached out to me!

Thanks again,

Gerald L. Coleman
    Last edited by Iconiclast; 07-17-2014 at 11:25 PM.

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Cirias's Avatar

Hi Gerald,

I dropped you an email!

Thanks,
    James