Thread: Greetings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Default Greetings

and good morrow to you all

My name is Deborah and I hail from the sunny (at the moment) climes of Regina, Saskatchewan. Currently between jobs since the small manufacturing company I worked for closed, I find I have the time to indulge in some exploration into skills I would really like to learn . I have joined your esteemed company in hopes of learning how to make some good (and perhaps some day awesome) fantasy maps for RPGs. I am an avid RPGer and a Storyteller for a few games.

I also would like to be able to use realworld maps and alter them to be more realistic if old style medieval like for my other hobby, which is medieval re-enactment in the SCA.

I would like to say I am an 'average' level user of photoshop with much higher goals .

Thank you for letting me learn from such skilled members! I am looking forward to this!

With a smile,
    DreamQuestin

Welcome to the guild! There are plenty of tutorials for world scale maps and a couple for battle maps as well, they are a great place to get started.

Guild Novice

Thank you for the welcome madcowchef! Already wading through tutorials and the gallery. There is really SO much here

That is QUITE the nick you have there