Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edraw Max - Free for today

Post Edraw Max - Free for today

If anyone is interested, Giveaway of the Day is giving away Edraw Max today.

GotD stuff can only be installed during the 24 hour period it is available. Typically this means that if you lose it later you'll need to buy it. I like it because it gives you a chance to really try out software for a much longer period than most trial downloads and the software is complete with nothing deactivated like trial versions. If you are interested you can check it out here:

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/edraw-max/

Edraw Max is a versatile graphics software, with features that make it perfect not only for professional-looking flowcharts, org charts, network diagrams and business charts, but also building plans, mind maps, workflows, fashion designs, UML diagrams, electrical engineering diagrams, directional maps, program structures, database diagrams… and that’s just the beginning!

With more than 4600 built-in vector symbols, drawing couldn’t be easier! Create a wide variety of business charts and presentations based on templates and examples while working in an intuitive and familiar office-style environment.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Thanks... I'll download it and give it a whirl.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Never knew this existed, cool. Reminds me of an old fraternity saying we had, "What's your favorite beer?....."Free beer!"
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Very nice! Thanks for the head's up. I was able to download and install with 35 minutes to spare.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

You bet and thanks for the rep! I posted about Font Manager a couple weeks ago and didn't get many responses so I wasn't sure if this one would be of interest. I'm glad a couple of you found it useful.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Correct. There have been some that have been able to though. Typically if they have a trial version for download you can grab that version and then use the reg.dat from the readme that you get from GotD. It doesn't always work, but sometimes it does.

As I mentioned I use GotD for evaluating software. Typically if I find it worth keeping on my machine I'll just buy it to get all the support as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RPMiller View Post
    You bet and thanks for the rep! I posted about Font Manager a couple weeks ago and didn't get many responses so I wasn't sure if this one would be of interest. I'm glad a couple of you found it useful.
    I missed the font manager post. Oh well. I was able to download/install Edraw on my computer and my laptop. I can see this program being useful for drawing up building plans for my rpg games (not counting official office use of course).
    Cheers,
    Tim

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Turgenev View Post
    I missed the font manager post. Oh well. I was able to download/install Edraw on my computer and my laptop. I can see this program being useful for drawing up building plans for my rpg games (not counting official office use of course).
    Here is a thread on font managers:

http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=1111

I still recommend "The Font Thing" (check the mentioned thread or just google) at a good performing, free font manager for windows.

-Rob A>

Thanks for the link, RobA. I have a ton of fonts so something like this will be perfect.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast