Thread: Seeking international Contacts

Question Seeking international Contacts

Im sure Im at the right forum for this, has been registered previously but seems I couldn´t restore my account. Well..

But, on-topic, I´m looking to get into contact with a couple of proficient mappers/cartographers/artists from different corners on the globe. Especially Italian, French and Latin-speaking.

Got any tips and pointers for a friend of yours I should look up? Please post here, PM me or direct your friend here.

Any interest of a possible commercial cooperation, please do gie me a shout.

/Grov

I am Italian , care to list what you looking for?

I´m especially looking for seasoned mappers/cartographers/artists in said regions. I don´t have any contacts there myself and want to make the first shout-out here (there are numerous online communities we all have access to) because of the general ambition and quality of work presented here.

And Naima, you are italian - yes, excellent. Do you also have any of the skills or know of anyone with those skills I listed?

Due to the nature of the commercial project, it´s hard to enclose so much more in a semi-formal manner. Any further discussions will proceed with those that has the skill or contacts I´ve listed.

Cheers all!

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Not sure to understand what you have in mind but frenchie here

I am an 3d environment artist .

Nice!
    I´ll just try to post here a bit so I go over the spam-PM-prevention mojo. Thats for forgetting ones password or mail... Haha..
    So, I´ll PM you or anyone else that has a relevant post in this thread.

Thank you!

So if I spam my own thread I might get to contact members by PM.

YAY! I´ll send a PM to both of you soon. Thank you.