Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: August 2008 Entry: QnD Tiles

And a few object tokens to fill in walls or make openings:
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Here's an interesting thought: combine the script with that random dungeon generator used for the Not Your Father's Dungeon challenge. A handy tool for when the PCs jump off your finely crafted rails.
    Bryan Ray, visual effects artist
    http://www.bryanray.name

Post Tile A: The Entrance

Room 1: The main entrance is through a pair of metal banded wooden doors. Coming in to the foyer, you see a large jade statue in the niches on either side of the entry door. The statues appear to be holding offering plates of some sort. Coming further into the room, you see a large fountain that has carved into the floor around it, strange, glowing runes which provide the only light in the room. A short set of steps leads off to solid wooden double doors both to the left and the right.

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RoomA.png 
Views:	140 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	6150

Note, all art is either from the Dundjinni User Forum, or created by myself.

-Rob A>

Post Tile B: SW

Room 2: A fairly empty room with hay scattered on the floor in places. There are double wooden doors to the south. To the west, a wooden wall has been erected, with a large locked wooden door in it. A corridor leads to to North.

Room 3: This L shaped room appears to be a living area. Various items are scattered throughout on the straw covered floor. In the short end of the L are four sleeping mats with wooden boxes behind them. Along the south wall are rough tables and a cast iron stove.

Room 4: Behind the locked wooden door, a number of barrels are stored. These appear to contain some type of ale...

Name:	RoomB.png 
Views:	134 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	6152

-Rob A>

Post Tile C: W

Room 5: A long dark corridor that makes several turns, dimly lit by torches.

Room 18: High Quarters. This appears to be the quarters for a highly ranked dude with good taste in floors.

Name:	TileC.png 
Views:	132 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	6153

-Rob A>

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dude, yer a machine!

"Highly ranked dude"

"I'm the dude playin the dude disguised as another dude"
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Post Tile D: NW

Room 6: Weird pool. Perhaps they drown people? Or simply a community bath? Also - the back door nice and metal.

Room 7: I made this map too big.....Fireplace and, um, stuff...Lots of fightin' room

Name:	TileD.png 
Views:	123 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	6154

-Rob A>

Post Tile E: Outer Temple

(Getting punchy from lack of sleep...)

Room 16 (big jump, assuming I finish the rest of the map...) Couple of minor acolyte alters, braziers, and a big dragon engraving on the floor. Good spot to defend the inner temple.....

Name:	TileE.png 
Views:	127 
Size:	1.33 MB 
ID:	6155

-Rob A>

Very NICE stuff Rob. Can't wait to see the rest of this and get the objects that go with it. I beat you with my Rep stick and I am sure plenty of others have. Hope you are not too bruised by now...
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast