Thread: [Request] One handwritten signature

Guild Member

Default [Request] One handwritten signature

Hey guys!

Really excited at the moment, as my map is making some really nice progress! Working on touching up a lot of very small details and it's looking great so far. I just have one little problem, which you have probably already guessed after reading the title of this thread. I need a signature. Not for me personally, but for a fictional person. It's the name of the character who 'made the map' for his king. His name is Copernicus Siegfeld, and to really finish his little contribution to the map (he has a small bit of text), I feel he needs a signature. Could someone with a scanner, or a drawing pad, help me out? It doesn't need to be intricate, it just needs to be roughly identifiable as being his and look like he put effort into making it look neat. It would help me out a ton!

Thanks in advance!

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

unless someone gets to you before me ill try do something with my stylus and get it posted up in a few days

Hey Raziel, I took a crack at it. If you like one let me know. I can separate it and send you a png or psd of it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sigs for Raziel 01.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	228.2 KB 
ID:	66000

Guild Member

So sorry for the late reply! The top left one looks very good, though I've since purchased ProCreate for the Ipad and made one myself. I really appreciate the effort though, they look incredible!

No problem Raz. I have a wacom so I thought I'd try to help out. No worries.