Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Land of Eroer

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by AslanC View Post
    Very cool! Did you letter it by hand? Beautiful labels.

Edit:

So I am stupid

What font is that? It is stunning
    Thanks. The font is BlackCastleMF. I seem to recall that I had to modify a few of the letters in a couple key words to make it more readable. Sometimes these fonts get so decorative that it is hard to make out what it is actually spelling. But I do really like this font as well.

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected AslanC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzotron View Post
    Thanks. The font is BlackCastleMF. I seem to recall that I had to modify a few of the letters in a couple key words to make it more readable. Sometimes these fonts get so decorative that it is hard to make out what it is actually spelling. But I do really like this font as well.
    Is that the same one you used for the Key? The E doesn't look the same or the T either.

Cheers!

Errr gawwwd... Love the look of this thing. The stained grainy ugh awsome. Also thats pretty cool if this is for a film. Mind telling me the name?

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by AslanC View Post
    Is that the same one you used for the Key? The E doesn't look the same or the T either.

Cheers!
    Yes, I used the same font for the key. But I modified the E and T to make it read better.

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Havercakes24 View Post
    Errr gawwwd... Love the look of this thing. The stained grainy ugh awsome. Also thats pretty cool if this is for a film. Mind telling me the name?
    Thanks, appreciate the comment. The film's name is Summoned. It's a fantasy short film that runs about 50 minutes. It is currently still in post production. Here is a link that shows a matte painting I made for the film.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected
    Fort George G Mead Junction, Maryland, United States

Looks great; although I think your client whipped this up without much thought at times. I'm still wondering as to the "Red Dawn Mountains" in the west. Either the sun sets in the East here, or there is some tribe of significant importance over there on that coast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12