Thread: Luxury Pullman Train Car

Default Luxury Pullman Train Car

OK, I finished the luxury Pullman rail car with 4 sleeping suites, 2 private chambers, associated toilets, a recreational room with bar and pool table, a dining room and a kitchen/pantry area. As somebody else mentioned usually the dining/kitchen car is a separate car. However, all Pullman cars were customized. The rich owner of this is a gormet chef as a hobby and insisted a private kitchen was included with his car. Otherwise this Pullman car was inspired by the Wild, Wild West TV show.

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pullman-luxury-car-final.png 
Views:	288 
Size:	4.69 MB 
ID:	66060
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

It looks very nice.

Where I can buy tickets for a ride?

Quote Originally Posted by Meriba View Post
    It looks very nice.

Where I can buy tickets for a ride?
    Take a time machine back to 1908 (the date of the floorplan I based this design on), or 1868, the time when Ullysses S. Grant was president and was the boss of the West and Gordon from the Wild, Wild West tv series. I have to admit, I've never seen a map of train car before, so I thought it worth doing!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations