Thread: Small basic keep (floor plan) for my Pathfinder RPG game - already hand drawn

Map Small basic keep (floor plan) for my Pathfinder RPG game - already hand drawn

Hello, I have hand drawn a small basic keep on graph paper to scale, for my RPG group. I am looking for someone to create it in a polished, nice looking electronic program of some kind. I have a direct link to the map I have drawn. it will need to be downloaded in PDF format and zoomed up in order to see the grid clearly. The map is attached as a PDF.

The map also resides here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxf...it?usp=sharing

It is fairly small in scale, a ground floor with a basement, and a very minimal battlements level. Everything I want is already drawn in but creativity with the room contents is encouraged! The annotations on the map are not needed or wanted, they are merely to guide the artist. Objects that are annotated inside the rooms should be present in the final product also. I love details!

Style

I like full color maps with detailed rooms similar to this: http://www.rpgbooster.com/wp-content...r-1-Lrg_bg.jpg

This game is set in the Forgotten Realms setting of AD&D, so objects should be period appropriate (early Middle ages). Flagstone or stone floors, wooden chests, barrels, crates, drawbridge, armor stands, weapon racks, wagons, hearths/fireplace, wooden doors, stone or wood stairs, etc (you get the idea).

Quality & Size

Quality can be professional or semi professional. I'd prefer this map be of sufficient resolution so that each floor can be printed on a 8.5x11 sheet of paper, with little to no pixelation

Time Constraints

None

Copyright

This map will be used only in our local table-top game, not for commercial purposes at all, ever. You may retain it as an example of your work, or make money from it if you can figure out a way.

The drawing is my original work but I have no wish to retain any right to it. It's simply for the enjoyment of our small game.

I would like reproduction rights to the map (for non commercial purposes).

The artist will retain copyright of the map (for any purpose they desire).

Contact Details

If you would like, you can provide an example and suggest an amount for compensation, or simply let me know how much $ you think you would need to complete the project. Or if you prefer simply post here. I will reply.

Please contact me at crwsales at hotmail,com

Not sure if I am able to receive PMs yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 08311401.PDF  
    Last edited by Cards77; 09-02-2014 at 09:58 AM.

Sent you an email
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Map is taken thank you.

Thanks to Drunken Nerdery for a fantastic job

Thank you for the opportunity to make the map (and allowing me to sell it on DriveThruRPG)...Its a fantastic design - sold just over 20 of them so far. DN Map 03 - Small Keep - Drunken Nerdery | DriveThruRPG.com
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Cards77 View Post
    I like full color maps with detailed rooms similar to this: http://www.rpgbooster.com/wp-content...r-1-Lrg_bg.jpg
    I just saw this for the first time & was a little surprised when I saw the example of the type of map you like was my Alley-Oops Map. You sir, have good taste!!

Happy to see that AnomieCoallition did such a great job on this commission. Now I am making a small keep for the October Challenge, and I am going to have to steal ideas from this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    I just saw this for the first time & was a little surprised when I saw the example of the type of map you like was my Alley-Oops Map. You sir, have good taste!!

Happy to see that AnomieCoallition did such a great job on this commission. Now I am making a small keep for the October Challenge, and I am going to have to steal ideas from this thread!
    Well, the feeling is mutual. That level of detail is something I love to have for my players to really feel as if a place is lived in. It's more work but the rewards are worth it.

I'm hoping to collaborate with Anomie on some other designs in the future.